The Intex 1.25 Inch Accessory Hose is suitable for Intex filter pumps and saltwater systems that use 1 .25-inch hoses including pumps with a gallon per hour range of 530 GPH 1,000 GOH. With a 59-inch length, this accessory hose provides ample length and is easy to install. Be prepared for any issues which may arise and make sure to have an extra hose available. This hose is suitable for Intex filter pump models:607 and 637.
We know that wear and tear can happen to anything. Even the Intex 1.25" Diameter Hose for your pool can take a beating from time to time. We carry the Intex replacement pump hose, so you can replace that part when the time comes.
Efficient filtration is essential for a quality swimming experience. The Intex 1000 GPH pool pump is easy to install, just hook up to the hoses and plug in. This pump increases water circulation and filtration and guarantees a cleaner pool.
Designed for all 10, 12, 14, 15, and 16-foot Intex above-ground swimming pools. Also great for Sand-n-Sun, Aqua-Leisure and other pools with 1.25-inch diameter hose connections.
The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 1000 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water.
- Intex 1.25" Diameter Accessory Pool Pump Replacement Hose
- Intex 1.25-inch diameter accessory hose
- Never hurts to have a spare
- Suitable for Intex filter pump models:
- 607 and 637
- Hose length: 59 inches
- Weight: .05 pounds
- Intex 1000 GPH Easy Set Above Ground Swimming Pool Cartridge Filter Pump System
- Hydro Aeration Technology improves circulation, filtration, and water clarity, as well as increases negatives ions on the surface
- Compatible with Intex pools up to 6,000 gallons with 1.25-inch diameter hose fittings
- Pump capacity of 1,000 GPH and system flow rate of 750 GPH
- Just hook up hoses and plug into a 110-120V power outlet for easy install
- Easy-to-clean, replaceable 29000E type A filter cartridge included
- Conforms to UL/CSA standards
- Additional fittings may be required and are sold separately
- 1 Hydro Aeration Technology inlet fitting included
- Double insulated for safety and long-lasting life
- Sediment flush valve at the bottom of the filter chamber for easier maintenance
- Air release valve for any air trapped inside the filter chamber
- Includes 2 1.25-inch hoses, 1 type A filter cartridge, 1 inlet strainer, and 1 output strainer
- Cord length: 25-feet
- Material: Plastic
- Product/item type: Filter pump
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.6 x 10.6 x 15 inches
- Weight: 8.3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.