Spend more time swimming in your pool this summer and less time cleaning it with the Intex 10-Foot Easy-Set Pool Cover.
This above ground pool cover helps keep your pool free of dirt, insects and debris when not in use. Constructed of high-quality, durable 7-gauge, UV-resistant PVC vinyl, this pool cover features drain holes to prevent water from accumulating on top. Having your pool covered also helps to prevent evaporation which means adding less water and chemicals to your pool.
This package will also include the Intex 1000 GPH Easy Set Pool Filter Pump.
- Intex 10' Easy Set Swimming Pool Debris Cover and the Intex 1000 GPH Easy Set Above Ground Swimming Pool Cartridge Filter Pump System
- Fitted for a 10-foot Intex Easy Set swimming pool
- Retains heat to keep water at a consistent temperature
- Drain holes prevent water accumulation
- Floats on the surface of the water and 12-inch overhang and included rope tie helps it stay put
- Reduces water evaporation by 95-percent
- May save you up to 50-percent on pool chemical usage when covered
- Keeps leaves and debris from entering pool which reduces maintenance time
- Also ideal as a thermal blanket for heated pools
- Easy and economical to use
- Reusable carry bag for easy storage
- Cover material: PVC
- Cover size: 10 foot
- Pool size compatibility: 10-foot round
- Cover type: Protect from debris
- Depth: 12 inches
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 10 x 1 feet
- Weight: 5.24 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.