The Intex 10ft x 30in Metal Frame Swimming Pool with Filter Pump Kokido B-VAC Vacuum is ready for a big splash to help you enjoy the outdoors this season. Easy to assemble and maintain, this Metal Frame Set pool is great for having friends and family enjoy time outdoors.
Plus, this set includes the Intex 330 GPH filter pump and one Type "H" filter cartridge to help keep your pool water safe and clean all season long.
The Kokido B VAC Pool Cleaning System is an automatic pool vacuum kit that works hard to clean your soft wall above ground swimming pool so you don't have to.
The assembled aluminum pole reaches 5 feet 10 inches and the hose is 16 feet long, making it perfect for pools 8 15 feet in diameter.
Start enjoying your cleanest pool ever with the Kokido B VAC Pool Cleaning System.
- **Intex 10' x 30" Metal Frame Set Pool**
- An affordable and to to set up alternative to more complicated steel walled pools, and a more durable alternative to inflatable models.
- Intex's Metal Frame Set Pool provides both value and convenience for years of family enjoyment.
- The wall PVC material is Intex's SUPER TOUGH, which is high molecular PVC unaffected by gasoline, oil, and salt water. SUPER TOUGH PVC is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight.
- Intex 330 GPH Filter Pump is included to help keep your water sparkling clean
- Also includes one Type "H" filter cartridge for the filter pump
- Easy and conveniently draining drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away
- Setup and maintenance instructional DVD included to help get you started
- Total Package Weight: 49 LBS
- Part #: 28201EH
- Warranty: 30 Day Intex Warranty Against Manufacturers Defects. Warranty does not cover tears, rips or holes. Filter Pump has a One year Manufacturer Warranty against Factory Defects
- Kokido B VAC Pool Cleaning System
- Cleans small soft wall above ground pools
- Connects to water outlet
- Filters debris
- Easy to assemble
- Lightweight aluminum pole extends to 5 feet 10 inches
- Hose length: 16 feet
- Wheels for easy gliding along the pool floor
- Doesn't add extra water to your pool and dilute chemicals like similar jet vac systems
- Clip on brushes remove dirt stuck to the bottom
- Includes connectors compatible with most leading pool brands
- Minimum flow rate: 530 GPH
- Minimum pump power: 45 W
- Recommended for pools 8 15 feet in diameter
- Product number: K923CBX
- Warranty: 30 day Kokido warranty against product defects
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.