No matter where you go, you can get your inflatable furniture, pool floats, and air mattresses filled and ready to go in no time at all with the Intex 12-Volt Quick-Fill DC Corded Electric Air Pump.
This super convenient air pump comes with 3 interconnected nozzles for a variety of inflation jobs, perfect for air mattresses, pool floats, and other inflatables. Highly portable, the pump plugs into your car's cigarette lighter outlet, allowing you to easily blow up items on the go even when an outlet isn't available. The nozzles fit most inflatable sizes, and the pump outputs up to 23 CFM of air flow, quickly filling almost anything. A thermo protector is integrated into the design for added safety, and the built-in carry handle lets you easily take the system anywhere.
Spend more time enjoying your inflatables and less time inflating them with the handy and convenient 12-Volt Quick-Fill DC Corded Electric Air Pump from Intex.
- Versatile air pump is great for inflatable beds, toys, games, pool floats, and more, a handy accessory for any toolkit
- Includes 3 interconnecting nozzles to fit a wide range of air valves, letting you inflate everything from air beds to pool floats
- Great indoor inflation for use in the home and outside, plugging into your car's cigarette lighter for on-the-go power
- Built-in carry handle offers portability, letting you conveniently take the pump anywhere
- Thermo protector incorporated for safety measures, ensuring the system doesn't overheat and cause injury
- Max air flow: 23 CFM (650 liters per minute)
- Product type: Air pump
- Power source: AC
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.