Your pool needs just as much tender, loving care during the off season as it does during the swim season, and this Intex 13' by 12" Easy Set Pool Cover provides just that.
Your pool is way too much fun in the sunny summertime to be affected by debris and be forgotten about on the chilly days of the year. Keep your pool in tip-top shape all year long with this above ground cover for 13 foot Easy Set pools that features a 12-inch overhang for the perfect fit. It has a tightening rope to help keep it from blowing off and includes drain holes to prevent water accumulation.
Keep your pool debris free, looking good, and ready to go when the warm weather rolls back around with this Intex 13' by 12" Easy Set Pool Cover.
Including three essentials, the Intex Pool Maintenance Kit helps keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. Attach the vacuum to the 94" telescoping pole. Simply connect your garden hose and suck debris into the reusable debris bag. Then attach the surface skimmer to the pole and collect leaves and other floating particles. Keep your pool safe and clean with the INTEX Pool Maintenance Kit.
Easily keep your pool clean in a flash with pool maintenance cleaning kit this summer
Designed for 16 foot and smaller above ground swimming pools with lower side walls
Tool kit includes 94 inch telescoping aluminum shaft for interchangeable skim net head and vacuum heads to get pool clean in a flash
Note: Pool not included.
- Intex 13' x 12" Easy Set Pool Cover (pool not included)
- Keeps debris from falling into your Intex Easy Set pool
- 12 inch overhang for a great fit
- Tighten the rope tie to help keep the cover from blowing off
- Fits Intex 13 foot Easy Set pools
- Includes drain holes to prevent water accumulation
- Constructed of heavy duty PVC vinyl
- Dimensions: 13 feet x 12 inches
- 148 x 12 inches
- Weight: 8.04 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part number: 28026E
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Intex Swimming Pool Maintenance Kit with Vacuum & Pole
- **Intex Pool Maintenance Kit**:
- Keep your pool clean and safe with these helpful tools
- Included in the kit:
- Vacuum head with one piece cleaning head
- Surface skimmer
- 94" telescoping aluminum pole
- Vacuum attaches to garden hose and includes reusable debris bag
- Garden hose is not included
- Clean remaining floating debris from the surface with the suface skimmer
- Durable mesh net attached
- 94" telescoping aluminum pole is compatible with both accessories
- Great for 16' and smaller diameter pools
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Part Number: 28002E
- Warranty: One year INTEX manufacturer warranty against product defects
- Part number: 28002E
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.