Keep your pool water clean for continuous summer fun! Efficient filtration is essential for a quality swim experience. Who wants to swim in a dirty pool? Intex's 1500 GPH Pump is easy to install, just hook up hoses and plug in!
The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 1500 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water.
We know that wear and tear can happen to anything. Even the Intex Plunger Valve for your pool can take a beating from time to time. We carry the Intex Plunger Valve, so you can replace that part when the time comes. This assembly includes a plunger valve, hose o-ring, and step washer.
The hoses required for hook up between your pool and the pump are included. Installation is very quick and easy just hook up the hoses and plug the pump into any 110 120 volt outlet. The pool even features an air release valve for air trapped inside the filter chamber.
For use with Intex Easy Set pool models 18 feet, frame pool models 16 feet or 18 feet, and oval frame pool models 20 x 12 feet.
- Intex 1500 GPH (Model 635T) Easy Set Pool Filter Pump with Timer & GFCI
- Filters 1,500 gallons of water per hour
- System flow rate of 1,180 gallons per hour
- For use with Intex Easy Set pool models 18', frame pool models 16' or 18', and oval frame pool models 20' x 12'
- Only works on above ground swimming pools
- Hoses required for hook up between your pool and the pump are included
- Hosing is 1.5 inch inside diameter. For pools with a 1.25 inch or other size original hose connection, an adapter will be required (sold separately) for a proper fit with your new 1500 GPH pump
- Installation is very quick and easy just hook up the hoses and plug the pump into any 110 120 volt outlet
- Double insulated for safety and long life
- Features an air release valve for air trapped inside the filter chamber
- The 1500 GPH Pump has a sediment flush valve at the bottom of the filter chamber for easier maintenance
- Uses Intex filter type "A" replacement cartridges product number 59900E / 29000E (one included)
- Conforms to UL/CSA standards
- GFCI outlet feature adds additional safety and security
- Note: Plunger valves are not included
- Weight: 18.3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part number: 28635EG
- Intex Above Ground Pool Plunger Valve Replacement Part (2 Pack)
- **Intex Plunger Valve Replacement Part (2-pack)**
- Replacement pool filter pump plunger on/off valve to be used with Intex aboveground pools using 1-1/2" diameter hoses with 2-1/2" threaded connector fittings
- Replace your old plunger valve(s) or upgrade to the Intex Plunger Valve system, makes changing hoses and pumps a breeze
- Assembly includes a plunger valve, hose o-ring, and step washer
- For use with 28635EG, 28633EG, 28671EG, 28645EG, 28647EG, 28651EG, 28677EG, & 28681EG filter pumps
- Manufacturer warranty: Other (see description)
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.