The Intex 18ft x 48in Metal Frame Swimming Pool Set with 1,500 GFCI Pump & Filter is great for making a splash in the warm weather. Easy to assemble and maintain, this pool is great for hosting friends and family at an excellent value. Designed to last for years of backyard fun, this complete swimming pool set is sure to become a family (and maybe a neighborhood) favorite.
Includes everything you need for a great pool experience, including the powerful Intex 1500 GPH filter pump (includes a six-pack of Type "A" filter cartridges), 48" ladder, debris cover, and ground cloth.
Proper installation of any above ground pool requires an area, sufficiently larger than the desired pool, to be leveled flat. Uneven ground, hills or holes must be leveled before pool assembly begins. If severely uneven ground prohibits level ground, proper installation will not be possible
- The wall PVC material is INTEX's SUPER TOUGH, which is high molecular PVC unaffected by gasoline, oil, and saltwater. SUPER TOUGH PVC is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight.
- Intex 1500 GPH Filter Pump with a filter cartridge is included to help keep your water sparkling clean
- Set also includes an additional six Type "A" filter cartridges 29000E (59900E) for the filter pump
- 48" A-Frame pool ladder is a perfect fit complete with interior side barrier to protect your children
- 18' Pool Cover & Deluxe Ground Cloth to keep debris out of your pool and protect from dirt, rocks and general wear
- Instructional & maintenance DVD also included helping you get started
- Easy and conveniently draining drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away
- Total Package Weight: 195 lbs
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
We had this exact pool for 5 years (leaving it up summer and winter). In the 4th and 5th year, we bought a sand pump and converted it to a salt pool. It which was much better than using the pump that came with it and chlorine. I do believe we would still be using it now if we had used salt from the beginning. The chlorine caused the vinyl to harden. We are going to purchase another one for this summer and very confident we can get many more than 5 years out of this one. Highly recommend this pool.