The Intex 2100 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump w/ Auto Timer provides cool, refreshing, clear water, and less hassle every swim season.
If you are tired of buying and replacing pool filter cartridges, this filter is the one for you. With virtually no maintenance, your sand pump only needs replacement every five years.
This sand pump features a powerful motor, 6-function control, and a built-in automatic timer. It meets the UL standards and is an excellent upgrade to the filter cartridge system on your Intex Above Ground Swimming Pool. This filter works with pools that are easy set with a metal frame, and ultra frame, up to 12,800 gallons.
Simple to use and easy to operate, this Intex sand filter will outperform your standard cartridge filters and keep your pool crystal clear.
This package will also include several great tool. Intex Deluxe Maintenance Kit keeps your pool water looking crystal clear and the Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Swimming Pool Surface Automatic Skimmer.
- Intex 2100 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump, Intex Deluxe Maintenance Cleaning Kit for Mininum 800 GPH (Color May Vary), and the Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Swimming Pool Surface Automatic Skimmer
- Simple to use and easy to operate sand filter pump that will outperform your standard cartridge filters
- 6-function control makes maintenance easy, giving options to backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain, filter, and close the system
- Strainer basket included on pump prolongs the life of the sand and is easy to clean
- Built-in 24-hour timer enables you to set automatic filtration times for the pool to save on daily maintenance
- Hydro Aeration Technology improves circulation and filtration, improves water clarity, and increased negative ions in the water
- Tank size: 12 inches
- Sand capacity: 50 pounds Number 20 Silica
- Pump motor: 0.3 HP
- Turnover rate/System flow: 1,600 GPH
- Minimum water capacity: 2,800 gallons
- Maximum water capacity: 12,800 gallons
- Meets UL/CSA standards
- Includes: SF80110-2 sand filter pump, 25-foot power cord with a built-in GFCI, 1 Hydro Aeration Technology inlet fitting, 2 1.5-inch connector hoses
- Filter type: Sand filters
- Depth: 22.25 inches
- Width: 23.50 inches
- Height: 15.37 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.25 x 23.25 x 15.375 inches
- Weight: 36.4 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.