The strong and reliable **Intex 2500 GPH Pump** features a built-in automatic timer that allows you to set a daily cleaning cycle convenient to you. For added protection, this model features a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) which prevents circuit overloads. Easily keep your pool water clean with the safest Intex 2500 GPH Filter Pump on the market.
Including several great tools, the **Intex Deluxe Maintenance Kit** keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. Using your existing filter pump, the included vacuum sucks debris from the pool floor. The skimmer collects floating debris while the leaf rake is great for skimming anything that is missed. A clean pool is a safe pool!
The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 2500 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water.
- **Intex 2500 GPH Filter Pool Pump**
- Designed for Intex 24' and 18' Easy Set™ pools, Frame Set™ pools, Ellipse Oval pools, Rectangular Frame pools and similar sized swimming pools from other manufacturers such as Sand-n-Sun and Aqua-Leisure.
- This durable swimming pool pump filters 2,500 gallons (9,462 L) of water per hour
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) prevents circuit overloads and safely protects your pump from electrical malfunction.
- Pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water.
- A built-in timer allows you to easily set a daily 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 hour cleaning cycle.
- Hoses included with this swimming pool pump have an inside diameter of 1.5” and are 5' in length. (Pools not manufactured by Intex and non-standard pools may require plumbing adapters which may be purchased at a local hardware or pool store)
- Installation couldn’t be easier-simply connect the hoses and plug your filter pump into a 110 to 120 volt outlet.
- Double insulated for safety and long life
- Air release valve featured on this pool pump eliminates air trapped inside the filter chamber.
- Sediment flush valve at the bottom of the filter chamber for easier maintenance
- Uses type "B" Intex filters (product #59905E
- one included!)
- Conforms to safety certifications and listings by UL and CSA and is rated 120 volt AC.
- Weight: 24.2 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 13.75 x 18.5 inches
- Part #: 28633EG(56633EG)
- Warranty: 1-year Intex Warranty
- **INTEX Deluxe Maintenance Kit**
- Keep your pool clean and safe with these helpful tools
- Included in the kit:
- Leaf rake with debris net
- Curved wall brush
- Deluxe vacuum head with two nozzles
- Scrubber vacuum
- Telescoping aluminum pole
- 24' hose and connectors
- Vacuum works in conjunction with your filter pump to pick up debris from the pool floor
- Requires Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph
- Two vacuum heads
- Scrubber vacuum is great for cleaning pool walls
- Clean remaining floating debris from the surface with the leaf rake
- Deep mesh net attached
- 110" telescoping aluminum shaft attaches to leaf rake, brush and vacuums
- Great for 18' pools and above
- 24' hose is enough to comfortable vacuum
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Part #: 58959E
- Warranty: 1-year Intex Warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.