Beat the heat and make a splash in the Intex Metal Frame Outdoor Above-Ground Pool Set. Measuring 10 feet in diameter and 30 inches tall, this round pool is an ideal addition to backyards to have a relaxing or exciting, fun-filled day.
Featuring a simple assembly process, maintaining this pool is a breeze as it fits perfectly on a flat surface in your backyard. Made of strong, super-tough PVC materials for increased durability, this pool is resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight to ensure use summer after summer.
Including an Intex 330 GPH filter pump and a Type "H" filter cartridge, you'll have everything you need to ensure that your pool water stays safe and crystal clear all season long.
Your home backyard will be the popular spot on the block with the Metal Frame Above-Ground Pool from Intex.
Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.
- Round, 10-foot by 30-inch swimming pool is an ideal addition to home backyards for a relaxing or fun-filled summer day
- Sturdy, metal frame construction provides increased durability, ensuring the pool stands up to as much fun as you can throw at it
- Crafted with PVC materials that are highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight for long-lasting use
- Includes an Intex 330 GPH filter pump with a Type "H" filter cartridge to help keep pool water safe and pure
- Built with a drain plug that accepts a standard garden hose for easy draining of the water after use
- Simple assembly process allows for more swim time, while the take-down process is just as easy for convenient storage during the off-season
- Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Cover and ladder are sold separately
- Water Capacity: 1,718 gallons
- Space required: 144 square feet
- Material: Metal and PVC
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 10 x 2.5 feet
- Weight: 49 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Very simple set up. Be sure the area is level, swept (ensuring all rocks/debris is clear) and we put down a Pool Floor Liner pad (thick felt), covered the pad with a 14mil tarp, then put the pool liner on top to prevent anything growing through the bottom. I had a 8' intex pool last year and the filter pump hoses leaked at the attachments and did very little for keeping the pool clean - I had to drain and fill it twice. So this year we upgraded the pool, as well as the filter pump to an Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 10-inch. With this, we have a stronger filter pump, and reducing the amount of time the pump will need to be run by about 3 hrs/day. It's the perfect size for my husband and I to float around in, and easily room for 2 more adults. I do wish there were liner color options, I would have chosen something more neutral, but with COVID-19 and pools across the world being closed, these pools are a hot item this year and stock was scarce, so I took what I could get! My niece and nephew are going to have a blast next week, and my husband and I hope to stay cool in the Florida hear for a few more summers to come!
I have bought a couple items from VMinnovations because they actually have the product and at a good price. I have had one of these pools for the past few years and it is just the right size for my back yard. Great to just get in and cool off! Over the years I have patched a few small holes because I missed a rock or two underneath it when I set it up. I am actually still useing the old one, just bought the new one because they are not made any more but VM had it and at a good price. The pool is very well made and will last for years as long as you take care of it.Remember that 1200 gals or water is heavy and the bottom of the pool will find small rocks just under the surface of the dirt! I am on my third pump in three or for years because the magnet at the bottom of the spinning pump part breaks apart and you can't get that part you have to buy the whole pump. It's kind of funny that the inside of the pump comes apart so the part can be replaced but I can't even get the part from Intex.