Add convenient storage or lounge area to your Intex PureSpa with this set of 2 Accessory Benches. Compatible with 4 person spas, these benches can be combined to create a larger bench and provide wrap around seating or a flat surface for towels, snacks and drinks, or your guests. Combine with multiple packages of benches and create the seating and storage that makes your spa the most comfortable spot at your home. 16.5 inch height and 19 inch depth gives these benches a large enough profile for comfort, but not so large that they are cumbersome. Each bench has a weight capacity of 350 pounds, make it durable and sturdy enough to support your items. Please note it is not a step and should not be stood on or jumped from. For convenient storage, these benches store flat. Clean storage with quick and easy set up make these benches the simple accessory that takes your spa to the next level. Add this set of 2 Medium Accessory Benches to your Intex PureSpa setup.
- Set of 2 PureSpa Accessory Benches provide convenient seating and storage to your spa setup
- Compatible with 4 person spas, these benches can be combined with multiple sets to create a large bench
- 16.5 inch height and 19 inch depth create a comfortable profile without overtaking your area
- 350 pound weight capacity make each bench durable and stable to support items or for seating
- Material resists UV for long-lasting strength and durability
- Color: Brown
- Dimension (L x W x H): 19 x 49 x 16.5 inches
- Weight: 14.81 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Mess up won’t fix my pool !
My fault but don’t know how to return