The Intex 3000 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump with Automatic Timer provides cool, refreshing, clear water, and less hassle every swim season.
If you are tired of buying and replacing pool filter cartridges, this filter is the one for you. With virtually no maintenance, your sand pump only needs replacement every five years.
This sand pump features a powerful motor, 6-function control, and a built-in automatic timer. It meets the UL standards and is an excellent upgrade to the filter cartridge system on your Intex Above Ground Swimming Pool (Easy Set, Metal Frame, and Ultra Frame -- up to 19,600 gallons).
This package also includes a 2 pack of Intex 1.5 Inch Diameter Pool Pump Replacement Hoses. These Intex replacement hoses are suitable for 1500 gallons per hour and higher filter pumps and saltwater systems with the correct size fittings. This accessory hose comes complete with nuts on both ends making installation fast and easy. With a 59" length, these accessory hoses provide ample length.
With the Intex Pool Sand Filter Pump and Intex Pool Pump Replacement Hoses you'll be set to enjoy clear pool water for years to come.
- Includes a 3000 GPH sand filter pump for above-ground swimming pools bundled with a 2-pack of 1.5-inch pump replacement hoses
- Simple-to-use sand filter pump outperforms standard cartridge filters to keep your pool clear and safe
- Make maintenance easy and safe with the 6-function control, giving options to backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain, filter, and close the system
- Improves circulation and filtration with Hydro Aeration Technology, creating clearer, healthier water with negative ions
- Included strainer basket prolongs sand life and cleans easily; Sand requires replacement once every 5 years
- Designed for use with above-ground pools only; Meets UL and CSA standards to ensure your safety
- Includes: SF60110-2 sand filter pump, 25-foot power cord with built-in GFCI, 1 Hydro Aeration Technology inlet fitting, and (2) 1.5-inch connector hoses
- Tank size: 16 inches
- Sand capacity: 120 pounds (number 20 silica)
- Pump motor power: 0.75 horsepower
- Turnover rate/system flow: 2,450 gallons-per-hour
- Pump flow rate: 3,000 gallons-per-hour
- Minimum water capacity: 5,500 gallons
- Maximum water capacity: 19,600 gallons
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.25 x 27.13 x 19.63 inches
- Weight: 48.30 pounds
- Part number: 26651EG
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Suitable for Intex filter pumps, saltwater systems, and sand filters that use a 1.5-inch connection
- Item contains 1 hose. The gasket is sold separately
- Designed for pumps with 1500 GPH capacity and higher
- Works great with Intex filter pumps, saltwater systems, and sand filters that use a 1.5-inch connection
- Measures at 1.5-inches in diameter and 59 inches in length
- Doesn’t have NPT or American National Pipe Thread
- Screw on the nut on both ends makes installation quick and easy
- Hose length: 59 inches
- Quantity: 2
- Part number: 29060E
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Works great order the pump on Thursday and received it on Friday. Couldn’t believe It delivered that fast