Just relax in your pool, and let the **Intex 330 GPH Filter Pump** take care of the filtration. This cartridge filter pump is the best little work horse you'll find to keep your pool sparking clean.
This pump is hassle free, and easy to install- simply hook-up the hoses. Release the air trapped inside the filter chamber with the air release valve, and plug the pump in for fresh, clean, filtered pool water. Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, which is an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water. Use with a maximum pool size of 1,018 gallons.
Spend more time swimming in your pool this summer and less time cleaning it with the Intex 8 Foot Easy Set Pool Cover.
This above ground pool cover helps keep your pool free of dirt, insects and debris when not in use. Constructed of high-quality, durable 7-gauge, UV-resistant PVC vinyl, this pool cover features drain holes to prevent water from accumulating on top.
Having your pool covered also helps to prevent evaporation which means adding less water and chemicals to your pool.
- Intex 330 Gph Easy Set Swimming Pool Filter Pump with Gfci 603 | 28601EG
- **Intex 330 GPH Filter Pump**
- Quick and easy installation
- connect the hoses and plug the pump into a 110-120V power outlet
- Filters up to 330 gallons of water per hour
- Release the air trapped inside the filter chamber with the air release valve, and plug the pump in for fresh, clean, filtered pool water.
- Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water.
- Use with a maximum pool size of 1,018 gallons.
- This system has a flow rate of 300 gph and a pump flow rate of 330 gph.
- Compatible with the Type H filter cartridges, Intex part number 29007E (one included!)
- Part #: 28601EG
- Warranty: 1-year Intex Warranty
- Part number: 28601EG
- INTEX 8-Foot Easy Set Swimming Pool Cover
- Fitted for an 8 Foot Intex Easy Set swimming pool
- Retain heat to keep water at a consistent temperature
- Drain Holes prevent water accumulation
- Floats on the surface of the water
- Reduce water evaporation by 95%
- May save you up to 50% on pool chemical usage when covered
- Keeps leaves and debris from entering pool which reduces maintenance time
- Also ideal as a thermal blanket for heated pools
- Easy and economical to use
- Reusable carry bag for easy storage
- Color: Blue
- Material: Vinyl
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Part #: 28020E
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Part number: 28020E
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.