Just relax in your pool, and let the Intex 530 GPH Filter Pump take care of the filtration. This cartridge filter pump is the best little workhorse you'll find to keep your pool sparkling clean.
Designed for all 8-foot, 10-foot, and 12-foot Intex Above Ground Pools, it's also great for Sand-n-Sun, Aqua Leisure and other pools with 1.25-inch diameter hose connections. To install, Just hook up hoses and plug into a 110-120V power outlet. Easy-to-clean, replaceable 29000E type A filter cartridge included.
The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 530 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water. Please note, the previous Intex model 58603E does not include this additional feature.
- Hydro Aeration Technology improves circulation, filtration, and water clarity, as well as increases negatives ions on the surface
- Compatible with Intex pools up to 3,800 gallons with 1.25-inch diameter hose fittings
- Pump capacity of 530 GPH and system flow rate of 475 GPH
- Easy-to-clean, replaceable 29000E type A filter cartridge included
- Comes with 2 1.25-inch hoses, 1 type A filter cartridge, 1 inlet strainer, and 1 output strainer
- Just hook up hoses and plug into a 110-120V power outlet for easy install
- Conforms to UL/CSA standards
- Additional fittings may be required and are sold separately
- 1 Hydro Aeration Technology inlet fitting included
- Double insulated for safety and long lasting life
- Sediment flush valve at the bottom of the filter chamber for easier maintenance
- Air release valve for any air trapped inside the filter chamber
- Cord length: 25 feet
- Material: Plastic
- Product/item type: Filter pump
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 5.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Old model better
This will probably work well with a pool that has inlets in the pool itself. My pool is the over-the-top type where you hang the hoses into the pool. The old model worked fine. The old model was getting noisy so I replaced it with 2 of these units. Well the lid configuration and gasket configuration was changed. Now the hoses get tiny bubbles of air and eventually fill up with air. I'm going to have to try making an extra gasket myself or something I'm not sure. I just know if you have a pool on the ground that you want to put this over-the-top into the pool it will not. I don't know if it will leak water if it goes into the side with pressure on it all the time. This is a great company that I bought it from and they have great service and excellent customer relations. I guess that's about it