There's no need to get out of the water when you have the Intex Inflatable Mega Chill II Beverage Cooler Float by your side.
There's nothing better than having your beverages floating nearby when you are in the pool or at the lake. This Intex Mega Chill keeps everyone happy and hydrated. It's made with durable, 16 gauge PVC vinyl and ready for summer after summer use.
The cooler holds up to 72 cans and has ample room for ice. You can remove the lid and place a traditional 48 quart cooler (not included) inside and use the float as a base. The cooler has 6 cup holders, 4 handles, and a connector system to keep your friends and drinks close.
If you and your friends are heading out for a long, hot, and sunny day on the water, make sure to bring the most important friend of all, the Intex Inflatable Mega Chill II Beverage Cooler Float.
- Floating cooler lets you take your favorite drinks out on the water, great for enjoying a refreshing drink at the pool, lake, or beach
- Easily hold up to 72 cans inside the spacious cooler, or use the float as a base for any cooler up to 48 quarts inside
- Keep your opened drinks close at hand with the 6 built-in cupholders, conveniently floating your drinks on the water
- Take the float anywhere with the 4 heavy-duty handles that allow for simple and easy transportation
- Floats on the water with 3 air chambers that ensure stability and safety out on the water
- Constructed from durable 16-gauge vinyl; Includes repair patch; Does not include a pump
- Color: Blue and white
- Dimensions (L x W): 48 x 38 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.