Go under the sea with your little ones and swim with the ocean creatures with this Intex Inflatable Sun Shake Kids Pool.
This pool is ideal for kids to splash and play in the shade while parents keep a watchful eye and relax. It has wide side walls and an extra wide sun shade that allows for play in shady comfort. The canopy is easily removable with velcro if you want some sun to shine through. Constructed of durable, 10 gauge vinyl, this pool is ready for young ones summer after summer. It has a stylish ocean scene that makes children feel like they are swimming with sea turtles, colorful fish, octopus, and whales.
The Intex Inflatable Sun Shade Kids Pool is a fun addition to your summer for your young swimmers and adds a colorful ocean scene to your backyard.
- Keep kids cool in the sun with this fun Intex Sun Shade Pool
- Soft, inflatable floor and 48-inch high inflatable walls ensure a safe play area
- Wide side walls and the extra-wide sun shade allow for play in shady comfort
- Simply detach the removable sun shade from the pool and for children to play in the sun
- Stylish ocean scene catches the attention of little ones and sparks imagination
- A drain plug for convenience and easy to deflate and store when not in use
- Durable 10-gauge vinyl to withstand the rain and sunshine
- Repair patch included
- Water capacity: 74 gallons
- Ages: 3 years and up
- Color: Multicolor, White, and Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 62 x 62 x 48 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Just what I was looking (and hoping) for!
We bought it to put on our patio for our baby granddaughter. It has already been hot here in Michigan, and she loves cooling off in it. It empties very easily each evening (extra water for the lawn and garden!) We fill it in the morning and let the sun warm it up for an afternoon of swimming. Perfect. It is very sturdy for a blow-up pool. My husband used an air compressor to blow it up. It would have been easier if we had some kind of attachment that fit the pool, but it was fine. I would buy it again.