Ensure that you always get an excellent night's sleep when you sleep atop the Intex 64477ED Queen Size Thermalux Airbed with Fiber-Tech Technology.
Thanks to Fiber-Tech Technology, this queen-sized air mattress is insanely comfortable and has layers of support. The bed is designed with an extra soft tri-layer weave that not only insulates in cold weather, but that also wicks moisture in warm, humid weather. That makes it a perfect mattress for winter sleeping or camping during the summer months.
This inflatable bed has a unique edge construction design that gives you a larger sleeping surface and enhanced mattress stability. Plus, this bed is even equipped with a 110-120V built-in digital comfort pump that allows you to keep the mattress properly inflated at all times.
Stay comfortable and supported by sleeping on the Intex 64477ED Queen Size Thermalux Airbed.
- Queen-sized air mattress designed for a consistently excellent night of sleep
- Designed with an extra soft tri-layer weave that insulates in cold weather and wicks moisture in warm, humid weather
- Unique edge construction for extended sleeping surface and enhanced mattress stability
- Equipped with a 110-120V built-in digital comfort pump that allows for 20% faster inflation and 10% greater PSI
- Microcell contour top insulates during cold weather and absorbs moisture on warm nights
- Designed with a 20-inch raised height
- Includes 2-in-1 valve for inflation via a manual pump (manual pump sold separately)
- Comes with convenient carry bag
- Color: Gold
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 80 x 20 inches
- Weight: 19.93 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.