Cool, refreshing and simple to set up, this Intex 8' x 30" Easy Set Pool will be a hit with the entire family! This Easy Set pool sets up quickly and easily, and you won't need any tools. All you need is a level space outside to put it. All you need to do is inflate the top ring, set in place and watch the pool rise as it fills with water. Get ready for the water in as little as 10 minutes!
Just relax in your pool, and let the Intex 330 GPH Filter Pump take care of the filtration. This cartridge filter pump is the best little work horse you'll find to keep your pool sparking clean.
This pump is hassle free, and easy to install simply hook up the hoses. Release the air trapped inside the filter chamber with the air release valve, and plug the pump in for fresh, clean, filtered pool water. Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, which is an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water. Use with a maximum pool size of 1,018 gallons.
Give your Intex pool its best performance by using this genuine **Intex Type H Filter Cartridge**. They're easy to clean and made of Dacron filter material. Measuring 3 5/8" x 4", this Type H filter fits Intex brand model number pumps 28601 and 28602.
- **Intex 8' x 30" Easy Set Pool**
- No tools required for setup, just set on level ground and you're ready
- 8 foot Wall to Wall Diameter
- Durable materials are resistant to the elements
- Super Tough 30" Sidewalls are Triple Strong & Pool Chemical Compatible
- Three separate layers of materials for extra strength & durability
- Two outer layers of heavy gauge PVC laminated to a inner layer of polyester mesh for extra enforcement
- Handy drain plug with standard garden hose connector for easy inflation and deflation
- Water capacity (filled at 80% of Wall Height): approximately 639 Gallons
- Product Weight: 14 LBS
- Part #: 28110E
- **Intex 330 GPH Filter Pump**
- Quick and easy installation connect the hoses and plug the pump into a 110 120V power outlet
- Filters up to 330 gallons of water per hour
- Release the air trapped inside the filter chamber with the air release valve, and plug the pump in for fresh, clean, filtered pool water.
- Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water.
- Use with a maximum pool size of 1,018 gallons.
- This system has a flow rate of 300 gph and a pump flow rate of 330 gph.
- Compatible with the Type H filter cartridges, Intex part number 29007E (one included!)
- Part #: 28601EG
- **Intex Type H Filter Cartridge**
- Intex pool filter cartridge type h is made from Dacron material
- Easy to clean and to replace when necessary; It is designed for use with Intex filter pump item number: 28601/28602
- Replace filter cartridge with a new one every two weeks for best results
- Product Dimensions: 8" high 4.25"dia.
- Part #: 29007E
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.