Take the work out of cleaning your swimming pool this season with the Intex Automatic Pool Vacuum. Connect this automatic pool vacuum to your existing filter pump (1,600-3,500 GPH) and this little workhorse does the rest.
Using venturi suction, this automatic pool vacuum will keep the bottom of your pool clear of leaves and other debris.
Not suitable for in ground pools, this pool cleaner was designed for Intex above ground swimming pools with 1.5 inch hose fittings and attaches to the outlet connector in the pool with a 24.6 inch hose.
Your pool is going to look super clean when this Intex 2500 GPH Filter Pump With Timer makes its way to your backyard.
Designed for Intex 24-foot and 18-foot Easy Set pools, Frame Set pools, Ellipse Oval pools, Rectangular Frame pools and similar sized swimming pools from other manufacturers such as Sand-n-Sun and Aqua-Leisure.
It features a built-in automatic timer that allows you to set a daily cleaning cycle convenient to your busy schedule. For added protection, this model features a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) which prevents circuit overloads. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water. It uses Type B filter cartridges (29005E) which should be changed every couple of weeks.
Easily keep your above ground pool water clean and refreshing with the Intex 2500 GPH Filter Pump With Timer.
Spend more time enjoying your pool with peace of mind knowing you have a quality Intex Pool Easy Set Type B Replacement Filter Cartridge keeping it clean and clear all day.
Constructed with 63 pleats made out of 13.5 square feet of high quality Dacron, this filter cartridge was designed to keep your Intex or other compatible filter pumps running longer and stronger. Replace this filter cartridge every 2 weeks for peak performance.
For the long healthy life of your pool, invest in this quality Intex Pool Easy Set Type B Replacement Filter Cartridge and let it go to work for you.
- Intex Automatic Above-Ground Pool Vacuum for Pumps 1,600-3,500 GPH
- Automatic above ground pool vacuum
- The newly designed Auto Pool Cleaner is a hassle free solution as it effectively vacuums the entire pool floor automatically
- For Intex pools with 1.5 inch hose fittings and
- Attaches to outlet connector in the pool with a 24.6 inch hose
- Performs optimally at 2,500 GPH
- Requires filter pump with a flow rate between 1,600 3,500 GPH
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Part number: 28001E
- Intex 2500 GPH Swimming Pool Filter Pump With Timer
- Your above ground pool will be clean, clean, clean with the Intex 2500 GPH Filter Pump With Timer
- Designed for Intex 24-foot and 18-foot Easy Set pools, Frame Set pools, Ellipse Oval pools, Rectangular Frame pools and similar sized swimming pools from other manufacturers such as Sand-n-Sun and Aqua-Leisure
- Pump Flow Rate: 2,500 gallons
- System Flow Rate: 1,900 gallons
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) prevents circuit overloads and safely protects your pump from electrical malfunction.
- Pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water
- A built-in timer allows you to easily set a daily 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12-hour cleaning cycle
- Hoses included with this swimming pool pump have an inside diameter of 1.5-inches and are 5-feet in length (Pools not manufactured by Intex and non-standard pools may require plumbing adapters which may be purchased at a local hardware or pool store)
- Installation couldn’t be easier, just connect the hoses and plug your filter pump into a 110 to 120 volt outlet
- Double insulated for safety and long life
- Air release valve featured on this pool pump eliminates air trapped inside the filter chamber
- Sediment flush valve at the bottom of the filter chamber for easier maintenance
- Uses type "B" Intex filters (1 included)
- Conforms to safety certifications and listings by UL and CSA and is rated 120 volt AC
- Rated at 60 Hz, 2.1 A
- Warranty: 2 years
- Dimensions: 16 x 13.75 x 18.5 inches
- Weight: 24.2 pounds
- Part number: 28633EG
- Intex Pool Easy-Set Type B Replacement Filter Cartridge
- Keep your pool clean and clear all season long
- 13.5 square feet of Dacron filament media with 63 pleats
- Intex recommends replacing this filter cartridge as often as every 2 weeks for peak pump performance
- Replaces Intex 29005E filter cartridge and fits any filter pump that uses Intex 59905 filter cartridges
- Extend the life of this filter by periodically hosing it down until it shows signs of wear and deterioration
- Compatible with these filter pumps:
- Intex model 56611/E filter pump chlorine generator combination saltwater system
- Intex model 56621/E 4000 GPH filter pump
- Intex model 58621 (pre 2004) 3000 GPH filter pump
- Intex model 56633/E/EG 2500 GPH filter pump
- Intex model 56631 2000 GPH filter pump
- Intex model 58621 2000 GPH filter pump
- Krystal Clear model FP621R 4000 GPH filter pump
- Krystal Clear model 520R 3000 GPH filter pump
- Krystal Clear model 633 2500 GPH filter pump
- Krystal Clear model 520 2000 GPH filter pump
- Krystal Clear model 51 2000 GPH filter pump
- Dimensions: 5.75 x 10 inches (1.93 inch center core)
- Weight: 18.4 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part number: 29005E
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.