Happiness is paddling your kayak with a friend. Grab your Intex Challenger K2 2-Person Inflatable Kayak With Oars And Pump and head to the water.
An ideal way to spend a summer day, this Challenger K2 Kayak has a deluxe, streamline design easy for paddling on lakes and mild rivers. The spacious cockpit features 2 inflatable comfortable seats with backrests and a cargo net for storage.
It's made of rugged, 30-gauge vinyl and is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight. It comes with a hand pump, 2 84-inch aluminum oars, and a removable skeg for directional stability. The vibrant green color and graphics give this kayak a sporty look and make it visible on the water.
If you listen closely, you can hear the lake calling your name. Enjoy your summer on the water with this Intex Challenger K2 2-Person Inflatable Kayak With Oars And Pump.
- The Intex Challenger K2 2-person inflatable kayak has a 350 pound capacity making it great for boating or fishing with friends
- Comfortable and spacious cockpit with inflatable seats and backrests and a cargo net to keep personal belongings in the boat; Streamline design for easy paddling and removable skeg for directional stability
- Inflatable I beam floor for comfort and rigidity, streamline design for easy paddling, grab lines on both ends, and made of rugged tough 30 gauge vinyl for durability; Noticeable graphics give a sporty flair and maximize safety on the water
- Strong molecular structure of this plastic makes it highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight with special PVC plastic material also allows more air pressure for greater rigidity while maintaining the PVC material's natural flexibility
- The easy to store and carry package includes the Challenger K2 kayak, 2 86-inch aluminum oars, High capacity/output hand pump with 2 quick fill, fast deflate Boston valves on main hull chamber, repair patch kit and carry bag
- U.S. Coast Guard I.D and TUV approved
- TUV RL Approved
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Inflated Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 15 x 138 inches
- Weight: 40 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Super easy and quick setup and clean up. It was pretty sturdy in the water, I didn't feel like it was about to tip over. It was a little shaky with moving around, I didn't feel comfortable enough to go from the front to the back, I'm pretty sure it would have tipped or taken on water. My biggest complaint is that the back support is not great. I definitely felt like I was leaning way back when I depended on the seat, even when adjusted fully. So I ended up using my abs and upper legs to hold myself upright to fish and paddle. I definitely was feeling it by the end of a five hour day.
New to kayaking but this proved to be a great, and fun kayak. Inflation was not a problem as my 11 year old grandson pumped it up in about 5 minutes. A couple more for the seats. The pump works great. Only slight downside to an inflatable is that you need to wipe out all the water before you deflate so bring extra towels. Also the air seems to get trapped in the kayak so it takes a while to get it deflated. The second time we used it we used battery powered air pump to **** the air out which worked better. Overall, this is a great buy for those who want to get into kayaking but don't have a way to transport a hard shell kayak.
nice quick and easy
it was easy to setup right size to carry anywhere and sturdy like any other intex product. the oars were good infact i used those for the boat also. starts turning to right side without any wind or current factor. tried different styles but yes it would start going right and almost round and round. may be I got the defacted one but still I will keep it