Ensure that your pool or spa stays up to snuff, thanks to the Intex Pool Maintenance Kit and 7-Inch Chlorine Dispenser for Tablets.
Including several great tools, the Intex Deluxe Maintenance Kit keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. The kit includes a 110-inch telescoping aluminum shaft for use with 18-foot diameter pools and above. With the included vacuum, you'll be able to suck debris off the pool floor and through the filter. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. Using your existing filter pump, the included vacuum sucks debris from the pool floor.
Easily keep your chlorine level up with the included large capacity 7-inch floating dispenser. The floating dispenser features a heavy-duty design that holds about 3 pounds of 3-inch chlorine tablets, that's great for 1 or 3-inch tablets for many seasons of use.
The deluxe skimmer collects floating debris while the leaf rake is great for skimming anything that is missed. A clean pool is a safe pool!
- Intex Deluxe Maintenance Cleaning Kit for Mininum 800 GPH
- Keep your pool clean and safe with these helpful tools
- Included in the kit:
- Leaf rake with debris net
- Curved wall brush
- Deluxe vacuum head with two nozzles
- Scrubber vacuum
- Telescoping aluminum pole
- 24' hose and connectors
- Vacuum works in conjunction with your filter pump to pick up debris from the pool floor
- Requires INTEX filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph (not included)
- Two vacuum heads
- Scrubber vacuum is great for cleaning pool walls
- Clean remaining floating debris from the surface with the leaf rake
- Deep mesh net attached
- 110" telescoping aluminum shaft attaches to leaf rake, brush and vacuums
- Great for 18' pools and above
- 24' hose is enough to comfortable vacuum
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Part Number: 58959E / 28003E
- Warranty: One year INTEX manufacturer warranty against product defects
- Part number: 28003E
- Hydro Tools 8720 7" Large Swimming Pool/Spa Floating Dispenser
- Large-capacity floating chlorine dispenser
- Heavy-duty design holds up to 3 pounds of 3-inch chlorine tablets
- Has a locking cap and adjustable control ring
- Top twist lock cap
- Very inexpensive
- Dispenses the chlorine effectively
- Easy to use
- Made of U.V.
- resistant plastic for many seasons of use
- Great for Above or Inground Swimming Pools or Spas
- Fits about 5 of 3" tablets
- Great for use with large 3" or small 1" chlorine or bromine tablets and sticks
- Measures about 7" in diameter x 7" long
- Weight: 1 Pound
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: 8720
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part number: 8720
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.