Including several great tools, the Intex Deluxe Maintenance Kit keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. Using your existing filter pump, the included vacuum sucks debris from the pool floor. The deluxe skimmer collects floating debris while the leaf rake is great for skimming anything that is missed. Easily brush algae and grime from pool walls with the wall brush and telescoping pole. A clean pool is a safe pool!
This above ground pool cover helps keep your pool free of dirt, insects and debris when not in use. Constructed of high-quality, durable 7-gauge, PVC vinyl, this pool cover features drain holes to prevent water from accumulating on top. Having your pool covered also helps to prevent evaporation which means adding less water and chemicals to your pool.
- Intex Deluxe Maintenance Cleaning Kit for Mininum 800 GPH (Color May Vary)
- Keep your pool clean and safe with these helpful tools (color may vary between dark blue and light blue)
- Included in the kit: Leaf rake with debris net, curved wall brush, deluxe vacuum head with 2 nozzles, scrubber vacuum, telescoping aluminum pole, and 24-foot hose with connectors
- Vacuum works in conjunction with your filter pump to pick up debris from the pool floor
- Requires Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gallons per hour (not included)
- 110-inch telescoping aluminum pole attaches to leaf rake, brush and vacuums
- Scrubber vacuum is great for cleaning pool walls
- Clean remaining floating debris from the surface with the leaf rake
- Deep mesh net attached
- Remove algae and grim from pool walls with the curved wall brush
- Great for 18-foot diameter pools and above
- 24-foot hose is enough to comfortably control vacuum
- 2 vacuum heads for flat areas and cracks
- Type: Suction side
- Pool type: Above ground
- Weight: 8.15 pounds
- Intex 15-Foot Easy Set Swimming Pool Debris Vinyl Cover Tarp
- Fitted for a 15-foot Intex Easy Set swimming pool
- Spend more time enjoying your pool this year
- Retains heat to keep water at a consistent temperature
- Drain holes prevent water accumulation
- Dramatically reduce water evaporation
- Helps to minimize your water bill and the amount of chemicals needed
- Keeps leaves and debris from entering pool which reduces maintenance time
- Attached nylon rope ties attaches the cover to the pool
- Also ideal as a thermal blanket for heated pools
- Constructed of durable 7-gauge vinyl
- Cover material: Vinyl
- Cover size: 15 foot
- Pool size compatibility: 15-foot round
- Cover type: Protect from debris
- Depth: 12 inches
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 15 x 1 foot
- Weight: 9.96 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.