This 4 pack of air mattresses truly takes comfort and ease of use to the next level. Thanks to Fiber-Tech technology and the mattress's durable PVC material, you'll no longer rely on counting sheep to fall asleep.
Looking for a peaceful, much-need night of sleep, but don't have access to a standard bed? That's quite alright because you're in luck thanks to the Intex Dura-Beam Mid-Rise Queen Air Mattress w/ Built-In Pump.
Aside from the mattress itself, the built-in air pump is the star of the show. This air pump properly inflates the mattress in approximately 3.5 minutes and takes a deflated mattress to a lush sleeping experience.
Skip the make-shift bed and uncomfortable sleeping experiences. Tonight, rest your head on this mattress from Intex and sleep like never before.
- Queen air mattress with 13-inch height
- Designed with Fiber-Tech technology and durable PVC material
- Features built-in air pump for easy inflation and deflation
- Inflates in approximately 3.5 minutes
- Plush dual air sleeping surface gives users a next level feeling of comfort and stability
- At full inflation, mattress raises 13 inches from the floor
- Edge construction gives users a larger sleeping space
- Comes with carry bag
- Weight capacity: 600 pounds
- Material: PVC
- Pump included: Yes
- Pump type: Built-in electric pump
- Size: Queen
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 60 x 13 inches
- Weight: 18.23 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.