Go from hanging out, watching movies, or playing video games to napping in no time with this Intex Inflatable Pull-Out Sofa Chair with Twin Air Mattress.
This inflatable chair's 2-in-1 design gives you, friends, and family simple and fun furniture that pulls out into a twin-sized air mattress that sleeps, 1 person. The soft flocked top fabric covers the cushions of the pull-out sofa chair and air bed to give you comfort at all times.
The waterproof PVC materials provide tough durability for outdoor use or camping and make the air mattress able to hold up to 220 pounds of person, pillows, and bedding.
This small pull-out couch is great if you need an air mattress that remains useful even when “put away.” It also inflates and deflates easily with any air pump (air pump not included). You can deflate and store the chair compactly.
- Great for watching TV, reading, dorms, guest rooms and overnight stays
- Chair pulls out into a twin-sized air mattress that supports up to 220 pounds of person and bedding
- 2-in-1 design is efficient and convenient
- Cup holder for holding refreshments
- Folds compactly for storage
- High-quality, waterproof flocked top, and sides are soft to the touch
- Air valve has extra-wide openings for fast inflating and deflating; air pump sold separately
- Inflates in minutes with an air pump (sold separately)
- Quality tested 20.8 gauge waterproof flocked top and sides with 15 gauge vinyl bottom
- Tough enough for outdoor use
- Deflates compactly for storage or travel
- Made of durable PVC
- Recommended weight capacity: 220 pounds
- Color: Charcoal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 46 x 88 x 26 inches
- Weight: 10.94 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.