Keep your above ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System.
Its unique 2 stage technology uses a process in which water molecules are split into highly powerful oxidants. Next, the amount of natural chlorine generated by this saltwater system is greatly reduced, which results is clean water without the potential harsh side effects of packaged pool chemicals.
Take the work out of cleaning your swimming pool this season with the Intex Automatic Pool Vacuum. Connect this automatic pool vacuum to your existing filter pump and this little workhorse does the rest.
Using venturi suction, this automatic pool vacuum will keep the bottom of your pool clear of leaves and other debris.
Not suitable for in ground pools, this pool cleaner was designed for Intex above ground swimming pools.
- Part number: 28001E
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Intex 120V Krystal Clear Saltwater System Swimming Pool Chlorinator
- Provides sanitized and sparkling, chemical free pool water
- Replace dangerous, packaged chlorine with pure salt
- No more red eyes or adversely affected hair, swimsuits, or pool liners
- 3 self clean modes: 6, 10, and 14 hour cycles with 24 hour timer
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700 3,000 gph (sold separately)
- Redesigned control panel with display, easy access buttons, and added power button for convenience
- Sleek and compact casing
- Voltage: 110 120 volts with GFCI
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Chlorine output: 12 gallons per hour
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Part number: 26669EG
- Manufacturer warranty: Other (see description)
- Intex Automatic Above-Ground Pool Vacuum for Pumps 1,600-3,500 GPH
- Automatic above ground pool vacuum
- The newly designed Auto Pool Cleaner is a hassle free solution as it effectively vacuums the entire pool floor automatically
- For Intex pools with 1.5 inch hose fittings and
- Attaches to outlet connector in the pool with a 24.6 inch hose
- Performs optimally at 2,500 GPH
- Requires filter pump with a flow rate between 1,600 3,500 GPH
- Max pool size: 15,000 gallons
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.