You can dream on as long as you need to with this Intex Dura Beam Twin Classic Pillow Rest Air Mattress With Built-in Pump. Comes with 2 mattresses total.
This air mattress easily inflates in a matter of minutes with the high-powered, built-in air pump. Forget your pillows at home? Don't sweat it. This Intex has a fluffy and delightful, built-in pillow rest for added comfort and convenience.
It's a great fit for twin-sized sheets and offers a weight capacity of up to 300 pounds. This air mattress is also lighter weight, which makes it easy to transport and travel with.
Whether you are setting up an air mattress for guests, camping, or need an extra bed when you're on the road, this Intex Twin Classic Air Mattress gives you a good night of catching Zzz's.
- Leave your pillows at home because this twin size mattress has a pillow rest that provides extra comfort and fluff
- Easily inflates and deflates with a high-powered built-in electric pump
- Flocked-top sleeping surface for comfort at 10 inches high
- Quality-tested, 20.8-gauge waterproof flocked top, 15-gauge vinyl beams, and 16-gauge sides and bottom
- Comes with 2 mattresses total
- Carrying bag included for storage and transport
- Size: Twin size
- Pump included: Yes
- Air pump type: Built-in internal AC electric pump (110-120V)
- Bed height: 10 inches
- Product type: Air mattress
- Flocked top surface: Yes
- Built-in headrest: Yes
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39 x 75 x 10 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.