We know that wear and tear can happen to anything. Even the Intex Plunger Valve Part (2 Pack) +1.5" Pool Pump Hose (2 Pack) for your pool can take a beating from time to time. We carry the Intex Plunger Valve, so you can replace that part when the time comes. This assembly includes a plunger valve, hose o-ring, and step washer.
We know that ware and tear happens to all parts, which is why we have the Intex 1.5" Accessory Hose. This hose is suitable for 1500 GPH, and higher, filter pumps and saltwater systems with the correct size fittings. This accessory hose comes complete with nuts on both ends making installation fast and easy. With a 59" length, this accessory hose provides ample length.
- Intex Above Ground Pool Plunger Valve Replacement Part (2 Pack)
- **Intex Plunger Valve Replacement Part (2-pack)**
- Replacement pool filter pump plunger on/off valve to be used with Intex aboveground pools using 1-1/2" diameter hoses with 2-1/2" threaded connector fittings
- Replace your old plunger valve(s) or upgrade to the Intex Plunger Valve system, makes changing hoses and pumps a breeze
- Assembly includes a plunger valve, hose o-ring, and step washer
- For use with 28635EG, 28633EG, 28671EG, 28645EG, 28647EG, 28651EG, 28677EG, & 28681EG filter pumps
- Part #: 25010
- Part number: 25010
- Manufacturer warranty: Other (see description)
- Intex 1.5" Diameter Accessory Pool Pump Replacement Hose
- Suitable for Intex filter pumps, saltwater systems and sand filters that use a 1.5 inch connection
- Designed for pumps with 1500 GPH capacity and higher
- Screw on nut on both ends makes installation quick and easy
- Hose length: 59 inches
- Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Part number: 29060E
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.