Ah, get in your inflatable hot tub and fully relax with a beverage in hand and set it down on this handy Intex PureSpa Attachable Cup Holder And Refreshment Tray.
Add the convenience of having your drinks and snacks at hand with this accessory. It holds 2 standard sized beverage containers and has a nice little tray for other goodies. It securely attaches to the spa wall and is removable. It's made with laminated material, has a contoured shape, and perfectly complements the color scheme of your Intex PureSpa Hot Tub.
Don't keep getting in and out of your hot tub for your drinks and snacks, have the Intex PureSpa Attachable Cup Holder And Refreshment Tray by your side.
- Keeps beverages and snacks close by while you relax with the Intex PureSpa Attachable Cup Holder And Refreshment Tray
- Holds 2 standard size beverage containers
- Designed to securely attach to the spa wall
- Removable for convenience
- For use with Intex PureSpa models 28401/28403/28404/28413/28421/28423/28453
- Made with laminated material
- Not for use with hot liquids, alcohol, glass, breakable, or electrical objects
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 8.6 x 7 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Quantity: 2
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.