Save energy while maintaining your PureSpa's warm temperature with the Intex Energy Efficient PureSpa Spa Cover and pack of 2 soft foam headrests.
This hot tub cover by Intex is compatible with any of their round, 4-person Bubble Massage models.
The cover not only keeps out dirt and debris, but also saves energy by keeping the heat inside the tub when not in use. You'll save 50% more energy, which will save you an average of 288 dollars per year.
This PureSpa is easy to throw on your backyard oasis after a nice long soak, so you won't have to worry about working up a sweat.
Keep your hot tub hot and save energy with the Intex Energy Efficient PureSpa Spa Cover.
Step into that warm water, lean your head back, and prepare for the ultimate relaxation experience. With the Intex 28505E PureSpa Foam Headrest, you will upgrade your already great spa experience.
Crafted out of soft, polyurethane foam, this headrest is a must-have accessory for any inflatable spa or hot tub. This headrest properly cradles your head and neck, eliminating unnecessary strain or discomfort. Simply place the headrest atop your desired location, lean back, and feel transformed to an ultimate state of relaxation.
Make your spa or hot tub experience even better with this headrest accessory from Intex.
- Intex Energy Efficient PureSpa Spa Cover and Headrests
- Works with round, 4-person Intex Bubble Massage models
- Keeps your hot tub toasty-warm in between uses, saving energy and saving you money
- Up to 50% more energy efficient than your standard cover
- Average annual energy savings totals in at 288 dollars
- Easy to throw on your spa at the end of your soak
- Tan color matches your Intex spa for a clean and crisp look wherever you've got your oasis set up
- Cover material: PVC
- Cover size: 6.5 feet
- Pool size compatibility: 6.5 feet
- Cover type: Protection from debris
- Depth: 28.38 inches
- Color: Tan
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 78 x 78 x 28.38 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Part number: 28523E
- Make your time in the water more comfortable by conveniently adding the headrest to your spa
- Can be easily moved or readjusted
- Designed to securely attach to the spa wall
- Made of polyurethane foam to provide you with endless comfort
- Softness of the foam gives the head and neck a cushioned surface
- Compatible with all PureSpa models
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 9 x 6.75 inches
- Weight: 1.23 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Quantity: 2
- Part number: 28505E
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.