The Intex 64447EP Ultra-Plush Bed gets a modern makeover to provide an even better sleeping experience. The PVC inner construction has been replaced with the revolutionary Fiber-Tech Technology.
Fiber-Tech threads result in a lighter, firmer, and more durable mattress. The Fiber-Tech Technology is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers to provide enhanced comfort, stability, and support. The high-strength polyester fibers do not stretch over time, resulting in superior and long-lasting durability.
This new take on a top-selling Intex airbed will provide your adult guests with a sound night of sleep. The flocked air pocket pillow top makes the airbed smooth and comfy. The built-in 110/120 Volt AC Electric Inflation pump will inflate and deflate the air with ease and the carrying bag makes storage and travel convenient.
- Queen-sized bed provides all the comfort of a traditional spring mattress
- Built-in electric pump inflates mattress in just 5 minutes
- Ultra plush pillow top sleeping surface with 18-inch height
- Change firmness with the twist of a knob
- Built-in headboard provides support and comfort
- High-strength polyester fibers do not stretch over time, resulting in superior and long-lasting durability
- Convenient carry bag included for storage and transport
- Bed height: 18 inches
- Weight capacity: 600 pounds
- Material: PVC
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60in x 80in x 18in
- Weight: 27.19 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Quantity: 4
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.