No matter where you go, you can get your inflatable furniture, pool floats, and air mattresses filled and ready to go in no time at all with the Intex 120-Volt Quick-Fill AC Corded Electric Air Pump. This pump is terrific for blowing up everything from you or your kids' favorite inflatable float to pumping up your air mattress. When you've got this electric pump, your floats and airbeds will never go flat again.
This super convenient air pump comes with 3 interconnected nozzles for a variety of inflation jobs, plus a Thermo protector incorporated for safety protection.The nozzles fit any size and this pump outputs up to 38.9 CFM of air flow.
This Intex River Run II tube allows you to relax in style and with your favorite beverage within close reach. It's lightweight, durable and has plenty of room for 2 adults. It has 2 cup holders for your comfort and its built-in cooler with an easy to close lid holds more than a few drinks and keeps them cold. It's made of tough 18-gauge vinyl, much more durable than your average river raft. It has a mesh bottom in the seat so you can feel the water and keep cool. The all-around grab rope makes it easy to catch if someone falls out. Take a break, get some sun while floating and staying cool in your 2-seater River Run lounger.
- Intex 120-Volt Quick-Fill AC Corded Electric Air Pump
- 120-volt pump is great for high-volume low-pressure jobs like pool floats, airbeds, blow-up furniture, and kiddie pools
- Simple to use: just plug pump into a standard wall outlet
- Includes 3 different sized nozzles to fit small, large, and medium standard air valves
- 120-volt air pump also deflates, too, with a flip of its switch
- Pump does the work for you: just flip the switch and watch it blow
- Not for larger blow-up Christmas decorations, basketballs, or footballs
- Features a handy carry handle and compact design
- Thermo protector incorporated for safety
- Comes with a short cord for your convenience
- 110-120 volts AC power
- TUV approved 110-120 volts
- Nozzles fit any valve size
- Max air flow: 38.9 CFM
- Color: Gray
- Intex River Run II Inflatable Tube with Cooler
- The Intex River Run II inflatable raft/lounge comfortably fits 2 people
- Tough 18 gauge vinyl durable for wherever you decide to soak up the sun
- Five air chambers for durability
- Large built-in cooler with an easy close lid
- Easy-to-use connectors are included for fastening it to other Intex River Runs.
- 2 cup holders
- Two sturdy handles
- All-around grab rope
- Patch Repair kit included
- Mesh bottom to help keeps you cool
- Built-in back rest for easy cruising
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Approximate deflated size: 95-1/2” x 62”
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.