Comfortable, fun, and relaxing, the 4-Pack Intex River Run Inflatable Tube fits 1 adult rider, letting you sit back and relax as you float down the river, in your pool, or on the lake.
With safe, comfortable material that feels great against your skin, the raft doesn't heat up in the sun, letting you enjoy your fun afternoon at the beach. Separate air chambers in the backrest inflate to let you rest and relax as you float. Easy-to-use connectors let you link floats together to keep your friends close. The mesh bottoms allow water to flow through, washing you in cool water for an enjoyable ride. 2 separate air chambers ensure extra stability, so you don't rock or tip over as you float down the river. Featuring a quick-release valve that deflates in less than 60 seconds, the raft folds away for quick and convenient storage.
Great for tubing veterans as well as new riders, the 4-pack Intex River Run Inflatable Tube makes for a fun, comfortable way to enjoy a summer afternoon at the beach.
- Set of 4 inflatable tubes built with durable 18 gauge vinyl
- Mesh bottom keeps you cool and comfortable
- Built-in backrest for easy cruising
- Easy-to-use connectors to keep your friends close
- 2 air chambers for stability and comfort
- 2 heavy-duty handles make carrying a breeze
- 2 cup holders to keep your beverage handy
- All around grab rope makes getting in and out easy
- Safety air valve and double-welded seams
- Patch repair kit included
- Designed for 1 adult rider
- Color: Red
- Diameter: 53 inches
- Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.