This package includes a River Run II raft for 2 riders with a built-in cooler and 6 River Run I single rider rafts.
This Intex River Run tubes allows you to relax in style and with your favorite beverage within close reach.
These tubes are lightweight and durable. The River Rider I holds 1 rider and the River Run II has plenty of room for 2 adults, 2 cup holders for your comfort, and a built-in cooler with an easy to close lid holds more than a few drinks and keeps them cold.
They're made of tough 18-gauge vinyl, much more durable than your average river raft. They has a mesh bottom in the seat so you can feel the water and keep cool. The all-around grab rope makes it easy to catch if someone falls out.
They feature a quick release valve that deflates the tube in less than 60 seconds. The separate air chamber for the back rests let you set the firmness just the way you like it.
Tubing veterans, as well as new tubers will love the Intex River Run I and River Run II Inflatable Tubes.
- Intex River Run II Inflatable Tube with Cooler
- The Intex River Run II inflatable raft/lounge comfortably fits 2 people
- Tough 18 gauge vinyl durable for wherever you decide to soak up the sun
- Five air chambers for durability
- Large built-in cooler with an easy close lid
- Easy-to-use connectors are included for fastening it to other Intex River Runs.
- 2 cup holders
- Two sturdy handles
- All-around grab rope
- Patch Repair kit included
- Mesh bottom to help keeps you cool
- Built-in back rest for easy cruising
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Approximate deflated size: 95-1/2” x 62”
- Manufacturer Part Number: 58837E
- Warranty: 30 Day Intex Warranty Against Factory Defects. Warranty does not cover tears, rips, or holes
- Part number: 58837EP
- Intex River Run 1-Person Inflatable Tube River/Beach/Pool Raft
- Built with durable 18 gauge vinyl
- Mesh bottom keeps you cool and comfortable
- Built in backrest for easy cruising
- 2 air chambers for stability and comfort
- 2 heavy duty handles make carrying a breeze
- 2 cup holders keep your beverage handy
- All around grab rope makes getting in and out easy
- Designed for 1 adult rider
- Safety air valve and double welded seams
- Patch repair kit included
- Colors: Blue, white, and black
- Diameter: 53 inches
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 4.1 x 13 inches
- Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Part number: 58825EP
- Quantity: 6
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.