If you love spending time on the water, the Intex Seahawk 2 Inflatable Boat Set is the best company on the lake or river.
This boat seat comes with 2 French oars and a high-output hand pump to make inflating your Seahawk 2 fast and easy so you can hit the water. Motor mount fittings are included when you want to add a motor and glide down the water effortlessly. There's a grab handle on the bow, an all-around grab line, welded oar locks, and oar holders for your convenience.
If you want to fish and relax on your boat, there are 2 built-in fishing rod holders and a gear pouch for you. The Seahawk will never let you down with its heavy-duty PVC vinyl construction that can hold up to 520 pounds.
We hear the water calling your name, so get out there with a paddling pal on the Intex Seahawk 2.
- Whether you’re fishing, relaxing, or rowing on the lake, the Seahawk 2 is great for making your boating experience exciting and entertaining
- Fishing and relaxing have never been easier with the 2 built-in fishing rod holders and gear pouch
- A grab handle on the bow and an all-around grab line are provided for your convenience, as well as welded oar locks, and oar holders
- Comes with 2, 48-inch French oars and a high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation
- Motor mount fittings are included for the flexibility of adding the Intex motor bracket and trolling motor
- Inflating or deflating is a breeze with two quick-fill Boston valves
- Inflatable floor
- Repair patch kit included
- Warranty: 30 days
- Weight Capacity: 520 pounds
- Dimensions: 93 x 45 x 16 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Quantity: 2
- 3 air chambers including an inner auxiliary chamber inside the main hull
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.