Float. Drink. Tan. Repeat. This 3 pack of the Intex Sit 'N Float Inflatable Lounger is the ultimate relaxation station.
This unique lounger from Intex is vibrant, comfortable, and great for a day of doing absolutely nothing but floating. It acts as a chair so you can sit up in the water and catch some rays. It has room for 1 adult floater, a full back rest, 2 convenient cup holders for beverages, and 2 handles to hold onto. It's made of durable, 10-gauge vinyl for summer after summer use.
Lean back, chill out, and relax at the lake, pool, or beach with the Sit 'N Float Lounger from Intex.
Note: Color varies. (3 Pack)
- Be social in the pool and soak up the sun on this Intex Sit 'N Float Lounger (3 Pack)
- Designed for 1 adult rider
- Backrest lets you sit up in leisure and take in the scenery and conversations on the water
- 2 convenient cup holders
- 2 separate air chambers provide stability
- 2 heavy-duty handles make carrying a breeze
- Air pump included: No
- Built with durable 10-gauge vinyl
- Inflates quickly and easily
- Rapid valve inflation: No
- Patch repair kit included
- Can be used by anyone 9 years old and up
- Weight capacity: 220 pounds
- Colors may vary among pink, orange, blue, and yellow
- Dimensions: 60 x 39 inches
- Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Warranty: 30-day warranty
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.