When it comes to getting in and out of your above ground swimming pool, safety and convenience are your number one priorities, which is why Intex created the Above Ground Pool Ladder for 42-Inch Wall Height Pools. This ladder comes with the Intex 15-Foot Easy-Set Pool Cover.
Don't risk injury jumping in and out of your pool when this ladder makes using your pool easier and safer. This double-sided Intex pool ladder features high-impactplastic steps for a stable platform, as well as a coated steel frame to allow your ladder to stand up to all kinds of weather.
Make your pool time fun as safe and easy as possible with the Intex Above Ground Pool Ladder for 42-Inch Pools.
- Intex Above-Ground Pool Ladder for 42-Inch Wall Height Pools and Intex 15-Foot Easy Set Swimming Pool Debris Vinyl Cover Tarp
- Swimming pool ladder designed to make it easy to climb in and out of the pool
- High-impact steps provide durability and a solid platform
- Sturdy pool ladder that will make climbing safe
- Crafted to work well with above-ground pools
- Designed to work with 42-inch wall heights
- Material: Stainless steel
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 17.75 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.