Spend more time enjoying your pool and less time maintaining it with this Intex 1000 GPH Easy Set Pool Filter Pump (pool not included).
Efficient filtration is essential for a quality swimming experience. The Intex 1000 GPH pool pump is easy to install, just hook up to the hoses and plug in. This pump increases water circulation and filtration and guarantees a cleaner pool.
Designed for all 10, 12, 14, 15, and 16-foot Intex above-ground swimming pools. Also great for Sand-n-Sun, Aqua-Leisure and other pools with 1.25-inch diameter hose connections.
The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 1000 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water.
This Intex 1000 GPH Easy Set Pool Filter Pump keeps your pool crystal clean and all summer long so you can worry less and swim more.
- Intex 1000 GPH Easy Set Pool Filter Pump
- Keep your pool water clean and refreshing with this Intex 1000 GPH Easy Set Pool Filter Pump
- Fits 10,12,14,15, and 16-foot diameter Intex Easy Set, Frame Set and Ultra Frame Pools
- Easy installation, just hook-up hoses and plug in, everything you need is included
- Use with maximum pool size of 4,440 gallons
- Pump Flow Rate: 1,000 gph
- System Flow Rate: 750 gph
- This pump works with your 110
- 120 Volt Power Connection
- Double Insulated Pump is durable and long lasting
- Air release valve for trapped air in filter chamber
- Waterproof On/Off switch mounted on pump
- UL/CSA Safety Listed
- GFCI outlet feature adds additional safety and security
- Comes complete with all fittings, clamps, strainers, 1.25-inch hoses
- Compatible with the Type A filter cartridges (1 included)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 10.6 x 15 inches
- Weight: 8.3 pounds
- Part number: 28637EG
- Intex 15-Foot Easy Set Swimming Pool Debris Vinyl Cover Tarp
- Fitted for a 15' INTEX Easy Set swimming pool
- Spend more time enjoying your pool this year
- Retain heat to keep water at a consistent temperature
- Drain holes prevent water accumulation
- Dramatically reduce water evaporation
- Helps to minimize your water bill and the amount of chemicals needed
- Keeps leaves and debris from entering pool which reduces maintenance time
- Attached nylon rope ties attaches the cover to the pool
- Also ideal as a thermal blanket for heated pools
- Constructed of durable 7 gauge vinyl
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Model Number: 28023E
- Warranty: 30 day manufacturer warranty against product defects; Warranty does not cover tears, rips or holes
- Part number: 28023E
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.