Including three essentials, the **Intex Pool Maintenance Kit** helps keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. Attach the vacuum to the 94" telescoping pole. Simply connect your garden hose and suck debris into the reusable debris bag. Then attach the surface skimmer to the pole and collect leaves and other floating particles. Keep your pool safe and clean with the INTEX Pool Maintenance Kit.
Keep your chlorine level up with this large capacity Hydro Tool swimming pool **floating dispenser**. The **floating dispenser** features a heavy duty design that holds about 3 pounds of 3" chlorine tablets, great for 1" or 3" tablets, has a locking cap, U.V resitant plastic for many seasons of use, adjustable control ring and it's very easy to use. The Hydro Tool floating dispenser it's a must for a swimming pool owners, it's very inexpensive and dispenses the chlorine effectively.
- Intex Swimming Pool Maintenance Kit with Vacuum & Pole
- **Intex Pool Maintenance Kit**:
- Keep your pool clean and safe with these helpful tools
- Included in the kit:
- Vacuum head with one piece cleaning head
- Surface skimmer
- 94" telescoping aluminum pole
- Vacuum attaches to garden hose and includes reusable debris bag
- Garden hose is not included
- Clean remaining floating debris from the surface with the suface skimmer
- Durable mesh net attached
- 94" telescoping aluminum pole is compatible with both accessories
- Great for 16' and smaller diameter pools
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Part Number: 28002E
- Warranty: One year INTEX manufacturer warranty against product defects
- Part number: 28002E
- Hydro Tools 8720 7" Large Swimming Pool/Spa Floating Dispenser
- Large-capacity floating chlorine dispenser
- Heavy-duty design holds up to 3 pounds of 3-inch chlorine tablets
- Has a locking cap and adjustable control ring
- Top twist lock cap
- Very inexpensive
- Dispenses the chlorine effectively
- Easy to use
- Made of U.V.
- resistant plastic for many seasons of use
- Great for Above or Inground Swimming Pools or Spas
- Fits about 5 of 3" tablets
- Great for use with large 3" or small 1" chlorine or bromine tablets and sticks
- Measures about 7" in diameter x 7" long
- Weight: 1 Pound
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: 8720
- Part number: 8720
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.