Store your off-season clothes, linens, and other household goods in this IRIS USA 30.6 Quart Clear Weathertight Plastic Storage Box 6 Pack.
The weathertight seal on the storage bin lid protects contents by keeping air and moisture out. Safely store up to 30 pounds of material, such as crafting supplies, camping gear, board games, or linens, in this big storage bin. Clear plastic construction lets you see inside without having to open up the containers. The grooves in the reinforced lid mean this stackable tote with a lid can be placed on top of other totes to save space and create a customized storage solution. You can stack up to 5 boxes on top of each other to maximize your vertical space.
With 4 durable buckle latches for added security, this Pack of 6 IRIS USA 30.6 Quart Clear Weathertight Plastic Storage Boxes offers a versatile storage option in multiple areas of your home or office.
- Store off-season clothes, linens, and other household goods in this heavy-duty storage tote
- Weathertight storage seal keeps contents safe from dust and moisture
- Reinforced lid and grooves provide stability when stacking, allowing for multiple stacked units minimizing used space
- 4 heavy-duty durable buckle latches keep the lid secure to the base for a firm, no-worry closure
- Supports up to 30 pounds worth of home or office items to help organize your space
- Size: 7.65 gallons
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.68 x 15.75 x 7.75 inches
- Weight: 3.1 pounds each
- Quantity: 6
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.