For a compact, personal fan that is sure to keep you cool at your desk or in your dorm room, try the Remote Controlled Oscillating Fan by IRIS USA. This desktop fan unit is designed to improve the airflow and circulation in the room of your choice and provide 157 square-feet of cooling.
When choosing a personal fan you want to be mindful of the space it takes up. The compact size of this fan unit makes it perfect for desks, dorm rooms, end tables, and other small areas. Plug this 70-inch cord anywhere and use the included remote control to choose between 3 classic speeds or a special natural breeze setting that mimics an outdoor breeze. The lowest setting is designed to create a silent fan mode to reduce distracting noise, perfect for when you're working or studying. Control the speed and direction of oscillation from across the room with remote control access that adds convenience. An optional automatic shut-off setting is also available in 1-hour, 2-hour, and 4-hour increments, providing even more control over your cooling needs.
For a remote-controlled desktop fan that puts the power in your hands, try the Remote Control Oscillating Fan by IRIS USA.
- Compact, personal-sized desktop fan unit is designed to improve the airflow and circulation in your home, dorm, or office
- Remote control allows you to conveniently adjust fan settings from anywhere in the room
- 3 speeds on this fan allow you to adjust cooling strength to suit your needs
- Special natural breeze feature mimics the feeling of an outdoor breeze and acts as an additional speed option
- Fan oscillates left, right, up, and down to cool a 157-square-foot area
- Automatic shut-off timer features 3 settings to choose from: 1-hour, 2-hour, and 4-hour
- Coverage: 157 square-feet
- Cord Length: 70 inches
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.66 x 7.99 x 11.93 inches
- Weight: 4.63 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.