If you spend a lot of time in your garage or shed putting in work on woodworking, you've probably been in need of a palm sander. The 5-inch JET 505730 Random Orbital Palm Sander brings power, comfort, and precision to any sanding job. The hook and loop sanding pad that comes with the tool makes changing abrasives fast and easy.
This powerful 5-inch palm sander is a random orbit sander with a balanced sanding pad for swirl-free finishes. The hook and loop sanding pads allow for rapid abrasive changes, reducing downtime. The designed grip absorbs vibration and reduces hand fatigue. Although this sander is powerful it operates quietly with the exhaust silencer feature. The impact-resistant composite housing reduces tool weight, improving balance, and reduces user fatigue.
This lightweight 1.72-pound hand sander features a 3/16 inch orbit diameter and has a 3/8 inch hose size. Make sanding a simple task with the lightweight but powerful 5-inch Handheld JET Palm Sander.
- Random orbital sander with a balanced sanding pad for swirl-free finishes
- Impact resistant composite housing reduces tool weight, improving balance and reduces user fatigue
- Hook and loop sanding pads allow for rapid abrasive changes, reducing downtime
- Designed grip absorbs vibration and reduces hand fatigue
- Random orbit sander with a balanced sanding pad for swirl-free finishes
- Exhaust silencer provides quiet operation
- Features a non-vacuum design
- Orbit diameter: 3/16 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.33 x 6.46 x 4.33 inches
- Weight: 1.72 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.