Reduce the hassle of the cleanup in your woodworking shop, garage, shed, and more with the JET 717600 Cyclone Woodchip and Dust Bullet Separator for Filters and Impellers.
Woodworking leads to large quantities of dust, debris, and chips that can be a hassle to clean and maintain, especially after a long day of work. The red bullet separator directs chips and large debris into a container, making disposal easier and cleaner and allowing filters to trap more fine particles for better air quality. Expertly designed to maintain the airflow of your existing dust collection system, the clear polycarbonate separator allows you to keep an eye on the internal process.
Adaptable and compact, this separator can be placed on the lid of almost any size container and has 4-inch diameter inlet and outlet ports for easy integration into your existing system. Perfect for reducing the damage and obstruction to dust collection hoses, impellors, and filters, you can easily extend the longevity and performance of your equipment.
Enjoy a cleaner, safer work environment without hassle using the Cyclone Woodchip and Dust Bullet Separator from JET
- Clear polycarbonate woodchip and dust separator allows for quick and visible separation for improved filtration and collection
- Extends the life of your filters and impellers by extracting the larger debris before it enters the dust collector
- Maintains airflow by deflecting chips and large debris inline freeing up the collector to trap finer particles for more efficient cleanup
- Inlet and outlet fits 4-inch diameter hoses and can be placed on the lid of almost any size container with a bin connection diameter of 5 inches
- Reduces the damage and obstruction to dust collection hoses, impellors, and filters for increased equipment longevity and performance
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 17.10 x 9.80 inches
- Weight: 4.80 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.