If you spend a lot of time in your garage or shed putting in work on woodworking you've probably been in need of a wood lathe. Opt for a wood lathe like the JET 719500 16 x 40 Inch Wood Lathe for superior performance.
The lastest JET 16 x 40 inch electronic variable speed woodworking lathe is loaded with cutting-edge features that distinguish it from others in its class. Included is a sliding headstock, electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 – 3200 RPM, and a newly designed headstock locking handle. There is an improved tailstock quill locking mechanism that incorporates an anti-rotation key. Free up your hands with the spindle lock latch. Explore the 36 integrated indexing positions with headstock slides for maximum versatility.
The tailstock features Acme threads for smooth and durable movement with a rubber tool mat on top of the headstock provides extra space for all your woodworking tools. Turn to a heavy-duty wood lathe like this one from Jet, that can help you get the job done right the first time.
- Headstock slides for maximum versatility with rubber tool mat on top
- Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
- Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key with smooth and durable movement
- Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking wedge system to securely hold tool post
- Spindle lock latch frees up both hands
- Electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 – 3200 RPM
- Explore the 36 integrated indexing positions
- Newly designed headstock locking handle accessible from the front of the lathe
- Inverter is enclosed for added protection
- E Drive Inverter features a built-in EMI filter with a conveniently located digital readout
- Headstock movement: Slide
- Recommended circuit size: 20 amps
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 73 x 52.5 x 20 inches
- Weight: 300 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.