There are times in every do it yourself er's woodworking career that they tell themselves, "I sure wish I had a grinder for that." Well, now you can, with the unrivaled control of the JET JBG 8A 8 Inch Workshop Table Bench Grinder. (2 Pack)
From shaping old axe heads and tools to just about any other grinding application, this Jet bench grinder comes with fine and coarse vitrified grinding wheels for heavier or lighter grinding tasks. The machine features rubber mounts for a stable base during operation, as well as cast iron wheel guards and dust vents, adjustable spark guards, and large eye shields to product the your eyes and hands during use. For a longer lasting tool, this model also features an enclosed pre lubricated ball bearing design.
On your next metalworking project, get the job done faster, safer, and better with this workshop bench top grinder.
Note: Does NOT include base stand.
- Both fine and coarse vitrified grinding wheels included so you're ready to go
- Features an enclosed pre lubricated ball bearing design for better grinding performance and longevity of the tool
- Uses rubber mounts to stop movement while in use and give you safer, more stable operation
- Cast iron wheel guards and dust vents protect the user from moving parts, sparks, and debris
- Includes a heavy duty toggle switch with guard
- 1 piece quick adjusting spark guards allow you to easy protect yourself when the sparks start flying
- Large eye shields are quickly adjustable and the moving tool rest keeps your gear within reach
- Meets all UL electrical requirements for an added level of safety
- Shaft diameter: 0.625 inches
- Wheel size: 8 x 1 inches
- Speed: 3,450 RPM
- Wheel grits: 36/60
- Motor power: 1 HP
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 21 x 11 inches
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.