Expand your space and keep your wooden tabletop maintained with John Boos Maple Wood Work Table and Mystery Oil 3-Pack.
Ideal for commercial, institutional, and residential kitchens, this food prep station is perfect as a large cutting surface for general food preparation. At home, this work table works wonders as a countertop extender, kitchen island, craft table, and more. Built to withstand daily use, this table has an extra sturdy base and undershelf crafted from galvanized steel. Measuring 60 inches long, 30 inches wide, and 36 inches tall with a 1.5-inch thick tabletop, the workstation provides plenty of space to work and is NSF approved and safe for food preparation.
Made from all-natural white mineral oil and beeswax formula, this set of chopping board oil offers versatility, protecting your cutting board, butcher block, wooden countertop, and wooden utensils from deterioration after repeated use. This mineral oil prevents drying, splitting, and cracking with regular oiling, about once per month. For new boards and excessively dry/arid climates, condition your board more often.
With this John Boos Cutting Table and Mystery Oil Set, you'll be able to keep your butcher board in tip-top shape so you can prepare delicious dishes day after day.
- Large wood top table perfect for commercial, institutional, and residential kitchens
- Features beautiful edge grain construction with John Boos penetrating oil finish
- Extra sturdy base and adjustable undershelf made from galvanized steel
- Measures 60 inches long, 30 inches wide, and 36 inches tall with a 1.5-inch thick tabletop
- Includes (3) 16-ounce bottles of Mystery Oil, providing a protective barrier while preventing your cutting board from drying, splitting, or cracking
- Regular oiling about once per month is optimal; Use more often for new boards or in excessively dry/arid climates
- John Boos Maple Wood Top Work Table with Adjustable Lower Shelf, 60 x 30 x 1.5 inches
- NSF approved table safe for food preparation
- Color: Natural/steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 30 x 36 inches
- Weight: 112 pounds
- Part number: JNS10
- John Boos MYS-3 Mystery Oil Butcher Block Board Maintenance Oil, 16 Ounce (3 Pack)
- Provides protective barrier, allowing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board
- NSF Certified (National Sanitation Foundation) and safe for use on food preparation surfaces
- Size: 16 ounces
- Quantity: 3
- Weight: 4 pounds total
- Part Number: MYS-3
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty (table only)
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.