The best way to the heart is through the stomach. Create delicious appetizers and snacks for your next family get-together with John Boos Block 16-Inch Rectangle Maple Wood Cutting Board. This must-have versatile food prep tool is perfect for chopping meats, fruits, veggies, and more.
Save time preparing multiple snacks and use this large wooden cutting board to prepare yummy treats. Take advantage of the reversible design and use the side with a juice groove for meats and the flat side for cutting, carving, and chopping bread and veggies. This innovative cutting board features a finger grip hole to help keep the board steady with harder-to-cut items.
Crafted from durable hand-selected hard rock maple wood, the solid construction is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. After you're finished using the John Boos Cutting Board, easily wash it by hand. Occasionally use Boos Oil (sold separately) to help maintain the impressive grain and natural golden coloration.
From serving to food preparation, this 16-Inch Rectangle Maple Wood Cutting Board from John Boos is a versatile tool to have in your kitchen area.
- Maple wood cutting board is the must-have food preparation accessory and is perfect for chopping meats, fruits, veggies, and more
- Reversible board features 1 side with a juice groove and another completely flat side to easily chop a variety of foods
- Integrated finger grip hole makes the board easy to lift, flip, and maneuver
- Crafted from durable hand-selected hard rock maple wood that creates a suitable surface for indoor cooking or outdoor grilling
- Beeswax Boos Block cream finish makes this board perfect for a variety of culinary applications and serveware
- Impressive grain and natural golden coloration provide a beautiful look to your kitchen
- Low maintenance care requires quick hand washing and air drying for best results
- Occasional use of Boos Oil provides an additional barrier that forces bacterial fluids to bead up and, and reduce interaction with the board
- Care: Hand wash and dry
- Material: Solid wood
- Color: Maple
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 x 10 x 1.25 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.