Create delicious appetizers and snacks for your next family get-together with the John Boos Block 18-Inch Wide Carving Board Bundle with Mystery Maintenance Oil (3 Pack).
This must-have versatile food prep tool is perfect for chopping meats, fruits, veggies, and more. The 3 bottles of Mystery Oil will help keep your wooden cutting board and other utensils in peak condition through years of use. Save time preparing multiple snacks with this 18-inch cutting board. Take advantage of the board's reversible design and use the side with a juice groove for meats and the flat side for cutting, carving, and chopping bread and veggies.
Crafted from durable and sustainably sourced maple wood, this cutting board is built to last. Make sure your butcher block doesn't dry out or split with the included Mystery Oil by John Boos. Made from an all-natural white mineral oil and beeswax formula, the oil protects your cutting board, butcher block, wooden countertop, and wooden utensils from deterioration after repeated use. This mineral oil prevents drying, splitting, and cracking with regular oiling, about once per month.
Keep your carving board in excellent shape with this 18-Inch Maple Wood Cutting Board Bundle from John Boos.
- John Boos Block 18 Inch Wide Cutting Carving Board Bundle with Mystery Oil Butcher Block Maintenance Oil (3 Pack)
- Must-have food preparation cutting board is perfect for chopping meats, fruits, and veggies
- Set contains (3) 16-ounce bottles of Mystery Oil to preserve, care for, and maintain your wooden kitchen gadgets and boards
- Reversible board features 1 side with a juice groove and another completely flat side
- Integrated hand grips on each side make the board easy to lift, flip, and maneuver
- Crafted from durable and sustainably sourced, hand-selected hard rock maple wood
- Versatile design and solid construction suitable for indoor cooking or outdoor grilling
- Effective resistance to moisture makes this board perfect for culinary applications and serving ware
- Impressive grain and natural golden coloration
- Low maintenance care only requires quick hand washing
- Occasional use of Boos Oil provides an additional barrier that forces bacterial fluids to bead up and, and reduce interaction with the board
- Do not soak, put in the dishwasher, microwave, or refrigerator
- Made in the USA
- Color: Natural
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 18 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
- John Boos MYS-3 Mystery Oil Butcher Block Board Maintenance Oil, 16 Ounce 3 Pack
- All-natural white mineral oil and beeswax formula protects cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden utensils, and countertops
- Prevents drying, splitting, and cracking with regular oiling about once per month; Use more often for new boards or in excessively dry/arid climates
- Provides protective barrier, allowing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board
- NSF Certified (National Sanitation Foundation) and safe for use on food preparation surfaces
- Made in the USA
- Size: 16 ounces
- Quantity: 3
- Weight: 4 pounds total
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.