You'll get those ingredients chopped and dinner made in no time with the help of this versatile and dependable John Boos Block 24 x 18-Inch End Grain Wood Reversible Chopping Block Bundle.
This wood chopping block measures 24 inches long, 18 inches wide, and 2.25 inches thick so you'll have plenty of space for chopping even large pieces of meat. Made from sustainably sourced solid northern hard maple wood end grains, not only does this eco-friendly kitchen butcher block looks great while being easier on knives than plastic cutting boards.
This bundle includes a 3-pack of John Boos Block Natural Moisture Cream. Crafted from all-natural unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil, this maintenance cream is NSF certified and safe for use on food preparation surfaces. Give your wooden cutting boards, butcher blocks, bowls, countertops, and more some TLC with this moisturizer.
With its durable cutting board design and versatile maintenance cream, the John Boos Block Wood Chopping Block Bundle with Natural Moisture Cream (3 Pack) makes a great addition to any kitchen.
- John Boos Block 24 x 18 Inch Reversible End Grain Wood Chopping Block Bundle with Natural Moisture Cream (3 Pack)
- Classic chopping block measures 24 x 18 x 2.25 inches so you have plenty of room for chopping meats
- Made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid northern hard maple wood (end grain)
- Included 3 pack of moisture cream is designed to replenish the moisture lost in your cutting boards from repeated washings
- A sustainable alternative to plastic boards, this lightweight and versatile butcher block is easier on knives than plastic chopping boards
- Reversible so you can use this chopping block on either side
- Hand wash and dry only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Treat with John Boos Mystery Oil (not included) regularly, and more often in dry climates
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 18 x 2.25 inches
- Weight: 27 pounds
- John Boos Block Wooden Butcher Block Board Natural Moisture Cream, 5 Oz (3 Pack)
- Thick and silky cream crafted from all-natural unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil
- Penetrates deeply into the wood grains to lock in moisture and adds an extra protective barrier
- Easy to use, simply spread over the desired surface, let cream soak in, and wipe off excess
- Includes 3 5-ounce tubes of moisture cream for wooden cutting boards, butcher blocks, bowls, tabletops, and more
- Second step to wooden utensil maintenance; the first step is John Boos Mystery Oil (sold separately)
- NSF certified and safe for use on food prep surfaces
- For best results, leave the cream to soak overnight
- Made in the USA
- Capacity: 5 ounces each tube
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2 x 2 x 6 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.