Get to chopping meats, fruits, veggies, and more with the John Boos Maple Wood Edge Grain Cutting Board, 18 x 12 x 1.5 inches.
With durable, Northern Hard Rock Maple wood material, you'll be able to cut up even the toughest of foods and won't have worry about getting a new cutting board for years.
The cutting board features a reversible design so you can use both sides when cutting various foods.
When finished meal prepping, simply hand wash with soap and cool water to clean.
Whether you're chopping up veggies for your next stirfry dinner or fruit for your kiddo's lunch, you'll be sure to thank the John Boos Cutting Board.
Make sure your butcher block doesn't dry out or split. This 3-Pack of Mystery Oil by John Boos will keep your wooden kitchen items moisturized so you can use them for years to come.
- John Boos Maple Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board, 18 x 12 x 1.5 Inches
- The maple wood design of this cutting board will complement any kitchen style and is perfect for chopping meats, fruits, veggies, and more
- Features a reversible design with flat cutting surfaces
- Includes integrated hand grips on each end
- Hand wash with mild soap and cold water and do not soak
- Dishwasher safe: No
- Microwave safe: No
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 12 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Part number: R01
- John Boos MYS-3 Mystery Oil Butcher Block Board Maintenance Oil, 16 Ounce 3 Pack
- Set contains (3) 16-ounce bottles of Mystery Oil to preserve, care, and maintain your wooden kitchen gadgets and boards
- All-natural white mineral oil and beeswax formula protects cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden utensils, and countertops
- Prevents drying, splitting, and cracking with regular oiling about once per month; Use more often for new boards or in excessively dry/arid climates
- Made in the USA
- Size: 16 ounces
- Quantity: 3
- Weight: 4 pounds total
- Part number: MYS-3
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.