You can never have too much room to work. Expand your space with John Boos Maple Wood Top Work Table with an Adjustable Lower Shelf. The edge grain blended maple table features a smooth surface top with a food-safe oil finish to resist spills and stains.
Ideal for commercial, institutional, and residential kitchens, John Boos Maple top tables are perfect as large scale cutting surfaces, for general food preparation, or kneading dough. At home, this work table works wonders as countertop extenders, kitchen islands, craft tables, and more. This high-quality table is sure to become a trusted companion for all manner of tasks.
Built to withstand daily use, this table has an extra sturdy base and undershelf crafted from galvanized steel. Easily adjust the undershelf to meet your desired height and use the included bullet feet to accommodate set-up on uneven surfaces. Measuring 36 inches long, 24 inches wide, and 36 inches tall with a 1.5-inch thick tabletop, John Boos Wood Top Work Table is NSF approved and safe for food preparation.
- Large wood top table perfect for commercial, institutional, and residential kitchens
- Features beautiful edge grain construction with John Boos penetrating oil finish
- Easily adjust the undershelf and bullet feet to your desired height
- Extra sturdy base and undershelf made from galvanized steel
- Measures 36 inches long, 24 inches wide, and 36 inches tall with a 1.5-inch thick tabletop
- NSF approved table safe for food preparation
- Color: Natural/steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36 x 24 x 36 inches
- Weight: 72 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Beautiful table, excellent craftsmanship and insanely fast shipping!!!
First off...I ordered this table on Sunday, April 26th and received it on Tuesday, April 28th. I was just hoping it would arrive in one week, but VM Innovations exceeded my expectations!!! The table is beautiful and solidly constructed. I was looking for a small kitchen table that I could use for making/kneading bread with storage underneath. This table is perfect. I ordered two "white Metal Adjustable Backless Counter Stool with Swivel" to go with it so that I can use it to eat breakfast. I also ordered a set of "Humphries under shelf baskets" to attach to the table top to provide some extra storage (that is cheaper then the accessory drawers made by John Boos that cost as much as the table itself). For the quality (I know this will last for a long time) and the speed of shipping, the price was excellent. No regrets about this purchase. And the supersonic shipping was a plus. Note: I live in Northern California and it shipped from Nevada.